ok were set....tell your friends who don't have power....poor basturds
::T.M.C.Houston Mitsu Meet & Greet 10/4/08 (HIN Pre-Party)::
Hooters of Houston
99 Woodlake Square
Houston, TX 77063
(Please park on the side where the big parking lot is located)
When:Starts@ 8:30 - closing(1am)
For What:To meet & greet Mitsubishi owners/enthusiasts and fellow T.M.C. members.
Hurricane Dike messed up last months meet so again,T.M.C. would like to welcome you all to our monthly Hooters of Houston meet! This months meet will focus on next weeks Dallas HIN (Oct.11)
Unlike most Houston meets, we actually do plan on going inside 2 eat so please promptly arrive on-time.
If we (T.M.C.) aren't there by the time of your arrival we just ask that you follow the rules until we show..yes there are still rules...which are:
1) No alcohol (unless your inside the restaurant) and No drugs.
2) No revving your engines or sounding your car horns.
3) No loud music. (please keep it at a respectful level)
4) Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lot.
5) No burn/peel outs. No drifting.
6) No speeding in the parking lot!
There's a HPD cop that is usually on duty in & around the restaurant...He's cool with us...Don't mess with the rules and he won't mess with you.
All Mitsu/DSM/Dodges are welcomed