DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Talon Parts NJ:1G Shell, Trans, Clutch, Transfer case, FMIC, 2G MAFw/cone &more CHEAP

Hi everyone. My name is Mike. I have a whole bunch of parts for sale, but please no flakers. I have sold motors, turbos, transmissions, worked on peoples cars, etc etc. I have alot of vouches. Check out www.honda-tech.com, if you think my character is in question. My username is Hotimportcrx. If your interested in any of the parts below, you can call/text me at 908-482-3507 anytime. If im unavailable, leave a message, and i will respond as soon as i can. Now to the Parts:

Fluidyne Radiator (unsure of condition, may have small crack) 125.00
1g AWD Transmission 1990 (84k) no grinds - 475.00
1g Transfer Case- 75.00
Driveshaft (complete) 125.00
Act 2600 Clutch/ Fidanza Flywheel 275.00 about 600 miles
Johnny Race Car FMIC 8.5inch tall (a little beat up, but efficient) 100.00
3 inch straightpipe exhaust w/ 3 inch downpipe 250.00 (nice)
2G Mass Airflow Sensor w/ 1G cone adapter 125.00
S-Afc2 125.00
Stainless Steel Clutch line 25.00

Pretty nice talon shell
- Kyb Gr2 Shocks
- Sprint Springs
- Drilled and slotted Rotors
- Very Clean interior
- 84K original clean title

Nice shell for someone looking to build a DSM or for someone with a nasty shell wanting to swap their goods into a cleaner shell. $650.00

Pictures will be up within the next couple of days. Thanks for your time. -Mike

4g63 Longblock (will be for sale in a few weeks) 500.00 no injectors.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Re: Talon Parts NJ:1G Shell, Trans, Clutch, Transfer case, FMIC, 2G MAFw/cone &more CHEAP

Do you have the piping for the FMIC aswell? I'd like to see some pics of the intercooler once you get a chance too.

Thanks John

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Talon Parts NJ:1G Shell, Trans, Clutch, Transfer case, FMIC, 2G MAFw/cone &more CHEAP

Yeah, i do have the piping, but its not good piping at all. I would never use it. The piping is too many pieces and just not good. Whoever designed/put together that piping shouldn't be allowed near a car. Ill give it for free with front mount purchase.

·
Registered
329 Posts

Hotimportcrx said:
Yeah, i do have the piping, but its not good piping at all. I would never use it. The piping is too many pieces and just not good. Whoever designed/put together that piping shouldn't be allowed near a car. Ill give it for free with front mount purchase.
I have dibs on it then. I'd just like to see some pics of what you mean by beat up even if its by camera phone. Also do you know the other dimensions of it? What size piping did you use? and what part of NJ are you in?

Thanks John

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Shell is 800.00 Now

Will come:
Fresh 3 bolt rear
Clean black interior
Kybgr2 suspension w/ sprint springs
Black Dsm wheels
Drilled and slotted rotors
84k original miles
Clean title

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Btw that spot is not rust. It was left behind by a ding remover and someone who didnt know how to use it.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts

Any way I could trade you a dual guage pod for that vent bezel pod? And I'm interested in the SS clutch line. How many miles on it?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

About 20k or so. As far as the bezel, im going to keep it. You can find them online for cheap. Like 20 bucks.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts

Anything wrong with the safc2? is it blue or black? does it come with the wiring harness?

·
Registered
258 Posts

do you have an ECU for a 1990? my friend just picked one up and the ECU is toast. and hes looking to buy on ASAP. please lemme know. price/condition, also if caps where replaced.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts

Miles on clutch line?

·
Registered
1,476 Posts

EDIT: My bad, didn't read.

Where in NJ?

·
Registered
1,476 Posts

Just a note, bumping is not allowed and the mods will jump on you for that. Lemme know when you're pulling the engine, I may be interested down the line a bit.

-Taylor

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

O ok. I didnt know that, thanks. I pulled it out on Sunday. 16 bent valves, but I'm going to get another head, or new valves if i cant find a head, and make it fresh!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts

I'd be interested as is, actually.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

why is it so hard to sell dsm parts?

·
Registered
544 Posts

If you wanna pull all the pieces for that spoiler off I'll take that. :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts