DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the original link to all the info:

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/mitsubishi-tech/497022-its-official.html

Starts at noon at Al Lopez Park which is off of Himes Ave less than 1 mile from the Bucs stadium. Me and some other people will be doing a ride there but we are meeting in Oldsmar. The link that I posted has some other people in the Tampa Area that are doing a ride to from different areas. PM me if you have any questions or would like more info.

Hope to see you there and I will post up the pics once I get back from the meet.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I dont know man, just seems like the cops would be all over massive amounts of imports hanging around. I dont like it, dont like it at all.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
98_GstEclipse said:
lol it will be fine. Theres always meets there.
Well I've never been to one because I lived in SD so I dont know what to expect lol. I just sorta see the scene in 2fast 2furious playing in my head when all the ricers are trying to run from the cops in the garage and the trucks comeout to battle the cops lol.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol no its def not like that. Just a bunch of guys with DSMs and Evos get together. Pretty much like a BBQ/Meet at a park and talk about cars and w.e. Its not like a honda meet!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts