DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ted, why is it that when you quote someone it doesn't post bold and when i quote someone it does? and also is there a faster way to single out the parts of a post that you want to quote without it automaticaly copying the whole thing and then having to delete out what you don't want? I tried highlighting a section before hitting the quote botton but it made no differance

thanks

Oh, and by the way, is there any significance to the "Whoa" in WhoaTed?
Just wondering.

G

·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Ted, why is it that when you quote someone it doesn't post bold and when i quote someone it does?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I use the UBB code instead of hitting the quote button. When you hit the quote button it automatically inserts the Bold UBB tags, and captures the entire post. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>also is there a faster way to single out the parts of a post that you want to quote without it automaticaly copying the whole thing and then having to delete out what you don't want? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes, just use your Windows functions and copy the desired text from the post, then paste it into your reply. Before pasting, type the UBB quote tag which is [ quote ] (without the spaces), then past, the close the quote tag by typing [ /quote ] (without the spaces). If you have more than one area of the thread you want to quote, just scroll down a bit and copy your text from the provided reference of the thread. Follow? To the left of your response window you see a highlighted "UBB Code is ON" - click on that for a key of all UBB code. Hope this helps. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>is there any significance to the "Whoa" in WhoaTed?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Got the nickname a long time ago by my friends and has stuck for years. It just came to them naturally in reaction to my driving style :).

------------------
Ted - 95 GSX
[email protected] MPH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts