DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1994 GST
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe during these crazy times. Lately, we have been seeing an increase for requests for some of our older systems we no longer have on the site.
Particularly the 2G GST system part # B302-C302, We have begun a group buy and we have 4 dedicated people ready to buy. The mark we are trying to reach is 15.

The system will be built as the original 3inch piping with a 2.5inch reduction to fit the OE flange. Once we have the 15 paid we will begin production.

The system price will be $611.60 + shipping, we will go live on the site once we have the 15 buyers lined up. If you have any questions you can reach me for a quick response at [email protected].

We do still have a few other systems left in stock and if we see high enough demand we will start other group buys for those individual systems.

Current other DSM systems in stock are
(1) 2G GSX system live on the site.
(4) 1G GSX not on website contact for price and availability.

·
Elite DSMtalker
721 Posts
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe during these crazy times. Lately, we have been seeing an increase for requests for some of our older systems we no longer have on the site.
Particularly the 2G GST system part # B302-C302, We have begun a group buy and we have 4 dedicated people ready to buy. The mark we are trying to reach is 15.

The system will be built as the original 3inch piping with a 2.5inch reduction to fit the OE flange. Once we have the 15 paid we will begin production.

The system price will be $611.60 + shipping, we will go live on the site once we have the 15 buyers lined up. If you have any questions you can reach me for a quick response at [email protected].

We do still have a few other systems left in stock and if we see high enough demand we will start other group buys for those individual systems.

Current other DSM systems in stock are
(1) 2G GSX system live on the site.
(4) 1G GSX not on website contact for price and availability.
My very first exhaust system on ANY car I have owned was a 3" Thermal R&D on my 91' Talon TSI. That was back in 1997. To this date, I have yet to hear a better sound from a 4 banger. Love me some Thermal R&D!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts