DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Elite DSMtalker
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have yet to really go at it and see numbers here, but for the sake of examples last night I drank 3 of those styrofoam cups FULL of vodka (just straight vodka, yes three cupfulls) and then 4 beers on top of that. I'm not an alcoholic, that is just what happens when you arrive back at school and hang out with your frat bro's.

Now I wanna see how much everyone out there has drank before.

·
Registered
126 Posts
1 bottle of rum = alchohol poisoning....learned that lesson

1 bottle of tequila = alchohol poisoning also (guess i didnt learn the lesson so well the first time)

The most i have ever drank and stayed on this side of concsious is about a half of a fifth of vodka and some beer..

·
Registered
493 Posts
i beer bonged in the neighborhood of 24+ beers in about 5 hours. i puked my ass off. felt terrible for a couple days. realized after 10 beers bongs i make my friends stop me if i dont stop myself.

hell one night we made up some margaritas on the rocks and decided to bong them. that was badnews for a friend of mine.

moral of the story: dont build a beer bong and expect to not get hurt.

·
Elite DSMtalker
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi my name is Chris, and I am an alcoholic :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
8 shots is where i cant really pick up the bottle anymore.

In Vegas, I had 4 Margaritas (in 8oz glass) that were mixed 50/50 of Vodka and the juice mix.

Pretty good for a 130lb 16 yr old, eh? lol

Ryan

·
Elite DSMtalker
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ryan86 said:

Pretty good for a 130lb 16 yr old, eh? lol

Ryan
At 16 I watched my friend take down over 24 beers in one night. Granted he was like 200lbs and not 130, but still...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hey I'm only 150 and I took a case down in a day. I kinda lost my tolerance since then, but its gettin back up there.On a normal day of actual drinking(not just a few here and there) I'd say a 12 pack is about my safety limit. Drank a whole bottle of After Shock one night though. Also a medium sized bottle of Jagermeister and like 8-9 beers another night. Or my 20'th birthday I got into a bar and did like 8 shots, 3 beers, a glass of Jager, and a giant ass mixed drink. I passed out in the diner:D It was my birthday though, so it was ok. Most of the time the only excuse I have is boredom. There's nothing else to do.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ohh man... lets see yesturday i started drinking around 2, drank 5 beers, 2 40's of OE, a 22, 2-3 shots of goldshloger, and then the drinking games began..... and i still got it up last night with one of the new freshman ladies... Mwa haha. damn am i torn up today though... :D I'm sitting here being trained for fixing computers on campus by some DELL fruit that thinks his company is the best thing that ever happened since dry erase boards. and all i want is some fucking water... but all i have is Dr Pepper <- BTW Dr Pepper tastes horrible when your hungover and shit. Well back to zzzz :rolleyes:

·
Elite DSMtalker
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea it definately does. I always like to drink gatorade for a hangover.

You should try diet dr pepper, I hear it tastes more like regular dr pepper :).

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,495 Posts
hmmmm.....

First time I ever drank, I polished off a bottle of Crown Royale myself.

Beer party where I had the equivelant of ~30 beers.

Went to a bar and had over a dozen long island iced teas.

Do I qualify?

·
1,770 Posts
The most I have ever drank was a 5th of Captain Morgan, 4 beers and 4 shots of Goldslauger(sp?)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
shit i cant begin to think about the most i ever drank in one day. an average night for me is 10+ beers. well ill admit i drink almost everyday...actually not almost...basically everyday. i pregame at my pad or somewhere and will rock down anywhere from 4-? (it saves money ya know). when i get loaded at the bar and start taking shots it when IM TOAST...its all down hill from there.

you guys should try this if you havent. its called an irish car bomb. ive been drinking these things for years now, and they seem to be getting popular.

ingredients: 2/3 glass of guiness. 1 shot (1/2 jameson irish whiskey and 1/2 baileys). drop the shot into the glass of guiness and POUND IT...tastes GOOD and tunes you up after like 5 minuntes. i saw a kid drink 7 in under ten minutes after he was ALREADY drunk...we just kept pouring one after another. 5 minutes later he was a drunk mess...a puking, grass covered, nonfunctioning lawn fixture. he lived though

·
Registered
374 Posts
Those Irish car bombs are awesome. It is the drink of choice for a friend of mine. You wouldn't normally think that Baileys and beer would go good together, but man do they ever! -Ian

·
Registered
518 Posts
Lets see, yesterday.....8 or 9 Coors light (ugh), 6 pack Newcastle (thats better), 4 buds at the bar, 3 tequila shots, 2 mixed drinks (no clue what was in them, but they were strong:p ), and topped it off splitting a six of the 'Sublime Tangeria' stuff....average "going uptown" night:D

Hi, I'm Kris, and I'm also an alcoholic.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i gotta say the most i have ever drank was like a handle of morgans, this was all night though and some in the morning. kinda a thing they do up at the frat at school.

other than that there is nothing like being bored, buying a keg, and drinking at 12 in the afternoon. killing a keg with 3-4 people is fun =]

dave

1 - 20 of 38 Posts