DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Site Administrator
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full name: Steve Thompson

PayPal email address: [email protected]

Description of Services/good Offered:

Throttlebody refresh included new TB shaft o-rings, new BISS screw o-ring, and FIAV block off if desired. I clean the outside as best possible (don't expect a new appearance) and fully clean and lube all working parts.

Typical Turnaround time: 2-3 days

Prices: $60

·
3,305 Posts
Is this just on OEM Mitsu TBs? I have a 75mm that needs rebuilt, think you could do that?

swade

·
Site Administrator
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Is this just on OEM Mitsu TBs? I have a 75mm that needs rebuilt, think you could do that?

swade
I tell you what Swade, I'll attempt it but I make no guarantees. If I can't do it, when just pay shipping back. I won't charge you. I've heard the BBK's suck for some reason. A stock 1g TB will take you a long way HP wise.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Next time, will be with you Steve. I had it rebuilt from the "other" Steve - Monroe from Throttle bodys .com.

·
Site Administrator
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Next time, will be with you Steve. I had it rebuilt from the "other" Steve - Monroe from Throttle bodys .com.
Hey no worries. I have nothing bad to say about Steve's work. Never seen it personally but I'm sure it's good.

Just a service I'm offering since I feel comforable with it and have rebuilt quite a number. What I don't do is promise it will look brand new. I leave that up to the pickiness of the person. I've even rebuilt them after a powdercoating. Talk about nice!

·
3,305 Posts
I tell you what Swade, I'll attempt it but I make no guarantees. If I can't do it, when just pay shipping back. I won't charge you. I've heard the BBK's suck for some reason. A stock 1g TB will take you a long way HP wise.
My SMIM is only tapped for the 75mm. Il try to dig up the PMs where GAstroker said what was wrong with it let you know.

swade

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Let this old man rebuild your TB! He does top notch work.. 500HP on his rebuild TB on my car..

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
500 is chump change numbers ;) I've had a few boost leaks but never one from the TB you rebuilt. Glad to be back, i got sent on an unpaid vacation.

·
Registered
802 Posts
+1 I can vouch for no boost leaks in my throttlebody rebuilt by Steve.

He is good people in my book. :tree:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Looking hot standing still. :( It spun a rod bearing. Its off the road for a while until I can accumulate funds to build myself a 6 bolt to drop in.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yep Red is a great guy, he rebuilt my tb and it looks and works great. Two thumbs up for you Steve hope you get some customers they'd be happy with the 60 dollar investment.

·
Site Administrator
4,661 Posts
I'm pissed though. My BISS leaks.

<insert FUUUUU pic>

What he's not telling you about is the "other" member service he provides.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts