DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Esky,

To answer your above question. You can use regular turbo shaft seals on a N/T without any machining. They fit perfect. If you're on a budget you can just flip around the N/T seals as well.

·
Premium Member
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Let's see what Burnett really meant. I LOL'd when I saw the post. I'll send you a couple tablespoons of sugar along with your TB in case your car develops hiccups after the TB rebuild. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got mine back a week or two ago and it was clean as can be. Functions perfectly now. Turn around time was lightning fast (less than a week including shipping time!). Cost was barely over the rebuild kits I was looking at. Red also helped me troubleshoot some problems I was having with my creeping idle. I highly recommend this service if you need a TB rebuild.

·
Premium Member
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Got mine back a week or two ago and it was clean as can be. Functions perfectly now. Turn around time was lightning fast (less than a week including shipping time!). Cost was barely over the rebuild kits I was looking at. Red also helped me troubleshoot some problems I was having with my creeping idle. I highly recommend this service if you need a TB rebuild.
Kind words are much appreciated Manji! I'm sure she'll serve you well.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts