DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got an offer to trade my wheels for a set of tsi 17" and was hoping to see some pictures of them on 2g's. I searched for "tsi wheels" on here and tuners but couldn't really come up with any pictures. Also looked through the 2g wheel thread but couldn't find any :(

Any 2g guys running these wheels and can post up some pics? I would like to see them on a white 2gb but any color/combination is fine. Hell, I'd like to even see them on 1gs if possible.

Also, is the tsi 17's a 2 piece wheel like the gsx 17's? Basically, is there a seperation between the wheel lip and the face? If i do trade, I plan on doing white with a polished lip and want to see how hard its going to be. Thanks

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sorry but I thought the 17's were only offered on the 2gb tsi AWD? The other tsi's had the 16s, unless i'm mistaking.

Either way, they're the 17" saw blades or whatever they call them. This is the picture of them on his car, I believe he is a member on here so if you would like me to remove this picture, just let me know.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here is my 91 TSi with the 2G TSi 17" inch rims. Not sure if you were just looking for a picture of the rims or not. :)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for the picture :)

Just to get some opinions, would you guys trade a set of gst 5 spokes for these straight up? I like the design of my wheels more but I prefer the fact that these are 17's. Any opinions welcome

·
Honorary Moderator
2,723 Posts
MyBoostedGST said:
Look at MindBlowin's red 1g. He has them in black and they look amazing.
What he said, lol. Here are a couple I have.

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,617 Posts
My bad, I thought there were a few styles in 17. This is the other style I had in mind

I even had a set on my Mazda for snow tires. They filled the wheel well up a lot more on that...

·
Honorary Moderator
2,723 Posts
Are they the 95-96 Eclipse wheels? I thought they were 16"?

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,617 Posts
I'm pretty sure they were the 2ga Mitsu's. The guy I bought them from had them for his IS300.

Here's the Mazda looking like a 4x4 with them. There was about 1/8" clearance from the tires to the spring perch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts