DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy just put new wheels on his 99 GS-T. I personally think its way too big but it looks ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
For 19's, those really aren't that bad...I was expecting big shiny ghey ones. But still, 17's just seem to really fit these cars.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Gross. Personally think they're huge and ugly. To each his own I guess?

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
I don't mind em.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I am really sorry, but I get a gross feeling coming from my stomach when I see that, it just doesn't seem right on a DSM....

For starters you honestly need a REALLY big brake kit for the car if you are going to attempt that. A lot of people wouldn't be able to get past the "dinky" size of the brakes. Second off, once again IMO, my 18's on my new Talon are bad enough even with a brake kit, it's nice and all but 17's are much more suited to these cars. I THINK that these would look killer as ,possibly, 18's, defiantly as, 17's.

Nice rim, but it doesn't suit the car. If you like the look of it go for it though, it's always nice to get another persons opinion so you can tell them to shut the hell up :p

·
Registered
628 Posts
Along with the rest. 19s seem big, However If it be a 19" those are one of the best I have seen...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I personally like 19s but its gotta be the right wheel. They look really good rolling.

Here's a pic of my old car with 19 inch C5 Evolution's. I had a BBK though which required an 18 inch wheel minimum. Peep the drums in the rear ahaha :p

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
pr0 said:
I personally like 19s but its gotta be the right wheel. They look really good rolling.

Here's a pic of my old car with 19 inch C5 Evolution's. I had a BBK though which required an 18 inch wheel minimum. Peep the drums in the rear ahaha :p

The front looks awesome. The drums and the the 2ga in the back look like poopie :p I've got the 2ga rear bumper too though:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts