DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was wondering :confused: if you guys could help me out, I have a 90tsi and i'm trying to hook up a HKS TT with the correct harness. Where does the harness plug into. I'm sure if I have to I could just search around under the dash, but I figured someone could save me some time. Thanx =)

·
Registered
61 Posts
YOu have to take off the plastic around the sterrring wheel. Then look for the plug that is connected tot he iginition. Then follow that back to the next connector. Mine was wrapped in this foam tape. It goes right there

·
Honorary Moderator
653 Posts
I tried to connect it to the first connector under the steering wheel first, but as the previous post said, it should be the second connector going towards the fire wall, and you will have to peel off all that foam stuff. Took me about 45 min to get my Blitz TT hooked up. (after it took three days to get english instructions)

------------------
John Lewis
1991 Eclipse GS Turbo

·
Registered
315 Posts
I mounted mine on the bottom of the dash on the left side.

·
Registered
61 Posts
mine i went custom mount. i mounted it in the litle change compartment with the flip open cover. i cut it open fromt he bottom. then slid the tt into it after that i siliconed it inplace. so u dont see it and when u need to change it u just press the button. to open the compartment.

·
Honorary Moderator
653 Posts
I just double sided taped mine to the top of the plastic cover on the steering column. The Blitz was small enough, so I can still use the tilt and everything.

------------------
John Lewis
1991 Eclipse GS Turbo

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just used the double back tape that came with mine and stuck it just below the steering wheel to the right on the dash knee pad thingy

sorry for the technical terms =P

1 - 9 of 9 Posts