DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, I have a 96 Eagle Talon TSI AWD. I'm looking to get a new turbo for, but I just don't know which one to go with or what company. This is a daily driver car. I'm shooting for mid to high 12's with not to much lag. The modes I got done already is [email protected] air box elimator, full 2.5 exhaust, ported exhaust manifold and 02 housing, hallman boost contoler, injen pipe, upper and lower intercooling pipe with 1g bov, act 2100 and lightend flywheel, fuel pump and some stuff i can't remember. If you could tell me what kind of turbo, the rpm range with it boost,if its ported or clipped and the company were you got it from. I was looking a hrc super 16g can you give me feed back on this turbo and if its wearth the money.

·
Registered
557 Posts
The best choice would be the Big 16g. Its got the same size exh. wheel and housing as the regular 16g but a larger compressor wheel. Be sure to have it ported with an enlarged wastegate from TRE. Visit www.teamrip.com

Jesse
99 GSX

1 - 2 of 2 Posts