DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have been out in Colorado for the past 6 years where there are lots of DSM's and Evo's. However I'm moving back to South Carolina this month and I really don't know anyone out there anymore. Is there a local DSM forum or meets or Hell any local DSMers for that matter?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey slim... i'm from greenville.... not a HUGE dsm fallowing here... but a HUGE! tuner and street racing city!! i would be glad to help you out with anythin... there are huge car meets on sunday nights and wed. nights... once my talon is back up in runnin... i plan on takin back to the streets of G-ville... what part of the upstate are your movin to? if interested i need some serious help with my talon...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet bro, I am actually headed to Greenville! I used to live in Easley like 6 years ago, so I bet a lot has changed. I'm driving out there in my talon so assuming I make it:D :D I should be there around Wednesday. What do you need help with for your car?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Im from North Carolina, but I know my way around Greenville a bit, and I definitely know my around Summerville.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Myself and about 7 other friends meet at westgate mall in spartanburg SC every Fri. & Sat nights, come and join the fun and cars. txt me at 864-251-9388 and can tell you where we are at the time. The police seem to make us move locations on a regular basis.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.