DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You and your friends are invited to the Mischief 3000 DVD Release Party/Exotic Car Show on Saturday November 2, 2002 at Dream nightclub in Washington, DC.

Admision is free VIP for you guys before 11:00 pm and $20 after. It's 21 and up and you must dress to impress.

Doors open at 9pm and the car show at 10pm.

Dream is the biggest (7,500 capacity) and nicest club in Washington, DC with over 40 huge flat screen televisions on 5 different levels playing Mischief 3000. There will also be private showing in the Penthouse.

Email your name along with your guest(s) names to [email protected] - as many as you want.

Guest list names are under "Rev It Up Promotions" or Mischief 3000

Exotic car info can be reached at [email protected]

Sorry if it kind of last minute. Hope to see you there!

Additional info and directions:

http://www.masouda.com/masouda html/saturday.htm

http://www.capitolcitynightlife.com/dream.htm

·
Registered
1 Posts
alright man, that sounds great!!! we are having a car meet/show that day in white marsh MD and am looking for sat. night entertainment. i sent you an email with the names i have so far and will update you as soon as possible.

Thanks for offering.:D :rockon:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need all the VIP names by 6:00pm tonight (Friday). Remember that the VIP list is under REV IT UP or MISCHIEF 3000.
I recommend not parking on the street or valet. Dream has a couple lots that are guarded but I know at least one has a steep driveway.
The Guest List line is seperate from the regular line. If you guys get there after 11pm, you have to pay the normal club price of about $20.
The car show is limited to Exotics and cars staring in the movie. Space is limited and I wish I could show more. See you guys there!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On behalf of Teckademics, I want to thank all of you that made it out to the Mischief 3000 party at Dream nightclub in DC. We had close to 5,000 people who showed up to the party. I know some of you missed the 11pm guest list because the VIP lines were so long - the longest Dream has ever had. I apologize. We had no idea the outcome was going to be this big.
The car show was awesome but it ended early because the DC police came and threaten to tow our show cars that were parked outside the club. There was about 20 cars that couldn't show. We had permits for the show but the DC police and Dream have been fighting with each other in the last few months.
Thanks again and we plan to throw a lot more parties like these in the future.

Dustin

·
Registered
460 Posts
how about some 18 and up parties for us agely challenged people? sounds like the party kicked ass though, i would have loved to be there.. but i'm not 21 :(

·
Registered
99 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy said:
how about some 18 and up parties for us agely challenged people? sounds like the party kicked ass though, i would have loved to be there.. but i'm not 21 :(

i agree with that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts