DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm thinking of getting the VC powder coated, but I am not sure which color to do. I'm a personally fan of the red that it comes in, but I wanted to do something different. I had a cherry red VC on my DSM as well as a pink one (the novelty wore off really quick on the pink). Give me some ideas, Nothing gay please. Right now, I'm leaning towards a military Green.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
projecTSI said:
Got any pics of the engine bay right now? I do like the idea of military green.

I will have to take some pictures, I'd have a really nice idea in mind, and I'm currently talking to a Powder coater about it.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm really digging the flat green military green color. I was thinking camo, but that might be a little too ambitious.

Black was another option.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really like this.....

not to mention that it would look amazing with the Apex silver color. I can do the pattern, etc. The only problem is that I would have to do it (ie airbrush paint instead of powder coat.)

·
Registered
158 Posts
gSx-LeX said:
I'm really digging the flat green military green color. I was thinking camo, but that might be a little too ambitious.

Black was another option.
How about the digital camo?
Damn you beat me to it!:tat:

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That punisher one looks very nice. I like how he incorporated the spark plug cover into the design. My design will do the same.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts