DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garrett 57 Trim T3/TO4E 0.63 A/R - $400.00
This turbo has been used for a total of 50 miles and has absolutely no shaft play. It is able to flow 52 lbs. per minute and has run a 10.983 @ 124 MPH on an Automatic 1G AWD DSM (No, not this exact turbo...). The 57 trim has great capability and can only be matted to T3 Manifolds (like the one I have for sale below). Also the turbo was ALWAYS turbo timed and was kept in the greatest shape, abosolute steal at $400 since brand new it is $619. The turbo also includes a SS braided hose to the filter housing.

Turbonetics T3 Manifold - $400.00
Another great item that has only been used for 50 miles. The Turbonetics manifold will go great with any T3 exhaust housing turbocharger and provide much improved flow over stock. This has been flanged to work with most external wastegates and also the manifold is cast iron which makes it extremely durable and strong. I'm guessing this came from one of Turbonetic's first batches, because when I recieved it (used), the runners were cast noticeably smaller than those on the head. It has since been port matched.

Tial 38 mm External Wasegate - $180.00
This part has also been used for only 50 miles and is in great mechanical shape. This item needs no introduction as it is a great piece. Has a slight scratch on the top from lightly hitting the hood.

I'll have pictures of the gate by Monday.

57 Trim/Turbonetics Mani/Tial 38 mm Full Package - $800
I will sell everything here as a package since it is all meant to work in conjunction. This price for all these items is a steal, consider that I am basically giving you a free Tial 38 mm wastegate.

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING

·
Registered
34 Posts
Damn that's a good package price for basically brand new stuff. I can't even get a brand new 20G for the price of the full package.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gomer_GSX said:
Damn that's a good package price for basically brand new stuff. I can't even get a brand new 20G for the price of the full package.
Thanks man, The wastegate looks just as good as the turbo/manny, it's at a friends shop trying to get sold. I'll get pictures of that and the oil feed line posted up here soon. :cool:

·
Banned
171 Posts
I will get back to you on this, But Im highly interested. I am selling my 50 trim in the next couple days and this wouldnt be a bad choice for next setup.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
95talon_TSi said:
I will get back to you on this, But Im highly interested. I am selling my 50 trim in the next couple days and this wouldnt be a bad choice for next setup.
Just keep me posted. :cool:

·
Registered
173 Posts
hey guy this is george from roswell, im the one on the teamconcepts site. i had rueben ask youa bout the turbo a while back ago but i dont think rueben got a lot of the stuff you two were talking about. but one of the things i asked him is how laggy this turbo was on your car? im guessing that maybe you have a stock engine but i can be wrong. i already bought an evoIII for my 2nd gen, but i was just curious of how streetable this turbo was.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lngbchkd83 said:
hey guy this is george from roswell, im the one on the teamconcepts site. i had rueben ask youa bout the turbo a while back ago but i dont think rueben got a lot of the stuff you two were talking about. but one of the things i asked him is how laggy this turbo was on your car? im guessing that maybe you have a stock engine but i can be wrong. i already bought an evoIII for my 2nd gen, but i was just curious of how streetable this turbo was.
I saw ~10lbs at 4800 and 20 by 5800. It was a pretty linear pull though, it wasn't like it hit like a freight train. Even by ~3700 it was pulling, and it just pulled smooth to redline, might be an advantage to a FWD guy... ;)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MORE:

Brembo Rotors/Technafit SS Brake Lines/Axxis Metal Master Pads - $400
This set is completely unused and in perfect shape. These were bought for my car before it broke and were never put on. This set brand new goes for a retail of $675 but most stores sell it for $425 (TheSpeedFactor.com). All of these parts are for '92-94 AWD DSMs and includes 4 Brembo Slotted and Drilled Rotors, Technafit SS Brake Lines and full set of Axxis Metal Mater Brake Pads (front and back), will only sell as a package.

Evolution VIII Stock FMIC - $200
Used for 26,000 miles on my Evo but is in very good shape. The normal few bent fins but works perfect. This can easily be used on a 1G if you have Buschur UPIC piping and buy a few mandrel bent pipes, which equates to a very healthy upgrade from any side mount!

MAFT Translator and Blow Through GM MAF w/ Couplers - $250
This was used for a total of 50 miles and is in pristine shape. The whole package includes, GM MAFT, 2.5" to 3" Hose Couplers, MAFT V2.02 Translator. This item speaks for itself in it's capabilities. BYOUICP.

Buyer pays shipping.

·
Registered
173 Posts
hey would you consider selling me those two couplings on your evo front mount? i have the same front mount ive been waiting to drop into my car and i think those two couplings might come in handy

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lngbchkd83 said:
hey would you consider selling me those two couplings on your evo front mount? i have the same front mount ive been waiting to drop into my car and i think those two couplings might come in handy
not this soon into the sale. Let's see how much interest there is in the FMIC, if no one jumps on it, sure. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sherloc123 said:
still have the turbo set up?
I'm fairly sure i'm recieving Papal for that setup before the night is over... I'll post up if it's sold for sure.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I have 3 wheels for sale, and some hair clippers. :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Stock said:
Garrett 57 Trim T3/TO4E 0.63 A/R - $400.00
This turbo has been used for a total of 50 miles and has absolutely no shaft play.
Not to bash on your thread, just asking as an interested buyer, is that all carbon buildup on the compressor? THat's a lot of shit for 50 miles.

-aaron

·
Registered
402 Posts
Stock said:
I saw ~10lbs at 4800 and 20 by 5800. It was a pretty linear pull though, it wasn't like it hit like a freight train. Even by ~3700 it was pulling, and it just pulled smooth to redline, might be an advantage to a FWD guy... ;)
Is there something wrong with it? That turbo on a tubular manifold making full boost at 5000 rpm sounds not right. :confused:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
poopboy said:
Not to bash on your thread, just asking as an interested buyer, is that all carbon buildup on the compressor? THat's a lot of shit for 50 miles.

-aaron
Not sure what you're looking at... The picture of the turbo was taken two days after I took delivery. It's brand new there. :confused:

Beaner said:
Is there something wrong with it? That turbo on a tubular manifold making full boost at 5000 rpm sounds not right. :confused:
The only thing I can think of is the one night that it ran, my Type S would not stay closed at 17+lbs... I never did any kind of compression/leakdown tests on the motor, so it might not have been in the best shape either...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts