DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Car didnt have enough power to push Tubs McTubberstien it appears.. poor engine.

·
Registered
644 Posts
The people watching this BS looked real impressed.:rolleyes:
Only thing that could have made it better. Would have been a clutch explosion that took off his right foot. What a looser A-Hole!!

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Don't really care for e30's, because I think they are "trendy" and over-rated, but with that said even I think this video is kind of pointless. Is he practicing for a burnout contest?

I'd rather have seen a "trying blow it up" video with some creative attempts at destroying the motor. THAT would be interesting!

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Don't really care for e30's, because I think they are "trendy" and over-rated, but with that said even I think this video is kind of pointless. Is he practicing for a burnout contest?

I'd rather have seen a "trying blow it up" video with some creative attempts at destroying the motor. THAT would be interesting!
Have you driven an e30 before?

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Yeah, and I didn't care for it at all. Interior felt rattly and cheap, it wasn't a good performer at all, and yeah..it handled okay, but honestly for the money I would buy a Miata. Handles better, more engine choices, CHEAPER, more reliable(with a V8 swap, lulz), just a generally better car.

Do not care for e30's one bit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Interior felt rattly and cheap.
And you drive a DSM? I do agree with you on everything else though; Except the miata part, I'd go for a mr2 LOL!!!

I'm with the blown up clutch takes out his right foot post. Would have been worth it. I love cars in general (wont drive alot of them) but seeing people beat on cars like this pointlessly is stupid. Only car that needs to be beat on is celicas. I hate thoe stupid cars.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
And you drive a DSM? I do agree with you on everything else though; Except the miata part, I'd go for a mr2 LOL!!!

I'm with the blown up clutch takes out his right foot post. Would have been worth it. I love cars in general (wont drive alot of them) but seeing people beat on cars like this pointlessly is stupid. Only car that needs to be beat on is celicas. I hate thoe stupid cars.

My interior doesn't rattle a bit, and I take loving care of my leather premium interior, so it doesn't feel cheap either. So yeah.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Yeah, and I didn't care for it at all. Interior felt rattly and cheap, it wasn't a good performer at all, and yeah..it handled okay, but honestly for the money I would buy a Miata. Handles better, more engine choices, CHEAPER, more reliable(with a V8 swap, lulz), just a generally better car.

Do not care for e30's one bit.
Just like your dsm doesnt have any rattles, a well taken care of e30 wont have rattles either. While I do love Miatas, there are some positive qualities about the e30 as well. First off it can hold more than two passengers, and has the ability to carry more than one bag of groceries. You can get an e30 coupe(I cant stand most convertibles), and the e30 has more power to begin with.

For the price(2500-3500) I think they are one of the best bang for your buck cars out there.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
I just cannot bring myself to like them. They are overrated in my opinion. There ARE better cars out there, for cheaper, and they don't carry the BMW price tag to repair.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts