DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone we just got back from the Sema show in Las Vegas today and i got some pictures taken of the right full CF door panel for you to all! take a look. I did not have enough time to get the best pictures but here they are. We are going to try to finish up the left side so we can start sell these to our customers This door panel weight is 2.5/3.1 pounds and you can even place a 6.5 speaker in the door to.. Enjoy!!!

Tony- Topshop co
www.topshopheadliners.com

·
Honorary Administrator
17,457 Posts
We don't need multiple threads on the same product. ;) They look great but we do limit non sponsors advertising on this site which is what these threads are starting to feel like.

·
Registered
92 Posts
those are great..what is your sale price going to be on those and are they direct replacements? if so..how do i get info on buying them?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I love it. :cool:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Nice pieces.. How about a Carbon Fiber door or bumper to match? :)

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,681 Posts
Bet I could buy a 360 Modena for what those cost...
:p

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,496 Posts
That is retardedly expensive. Also, that much carbon fiber looks ugly.

·
Registered
259 Posts
talontsiawd said:
That is retardedly expensive. Also, that much carbon fiber looks ugly.
HAHA!

That is a lot...I could get a huge turbo for that! Good luck with it, maybe you will get some more "show" guys to critique.

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,681 Posts
LMFAO...
I could buy and evo III 16g + gaskets and lines for that.
:rolleyes:
They're very nice. But I can't imagine even spending $200 on them.
I think I would spend $150. That maybe I could justify.

$10 says they end up on some slammed 420a with all types of audio / video, chameleon paint, neons, 22's and a chromed out engine bay with a motor that never gets started. ;)
Who else would spend that kinda cash on those?

·
Honorary Administrator
17,457 Posts
Sponsoring vendors are the only ones allowed to quote prices on this board. It is stated so in the rules. Do not put vendors in the postition to lose their posting priveleges.

Prices editted out of thread.

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,681 Posts
THAT, I honestly didn't know.
And it is something you instinctively ask.
OOH something new and shiny, *how much*
Its the second thing that comes out of your mouth.
I'm sorry for aiding in a rule infringement.
my apologies.
:eek:

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,496 Posts
Asmodeus said:
THAT, I honestly didn't know.
And it is something you instinctively ask.
OOH something new and shiny, *how much*
Its the second thing that comes out of your mouth.
I'm sorry for aiding in a rule infringement.
my apologies.
:eek:
It's not your fault, it is the vendor's. If the site let vendors start threads with pricing, then the site would become a huge advertisement.

·
Registered
433 Posts
NonTURBO4now said:
that squidskinz website is very overly priced...a oem hood for $500....thats crazy
There is a difference between actual race car parts and riceboy bling-bling this is reflected in the price.

Please note also that: "All prices are in Canadian dollars, eh!" That would be about $420.00 U.S.D.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts