DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Got Insulin? said:
2/3 of their links didn't work, and they only have 3KGT/Stealth stuff. Why are they a supposrting vendor on DSMtalk again?
(EDIT) I just saw that they sell parts that aren't specifically for the 3KGT, but they should definately change that link to say DSM/Stealth/3KGT.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Can you tell me what links don't work?

Also, I just started making adjustable control arms for DSM's and am working on a few other products. Plus I offer powdercoating.

Thanks for the warm welcome though.

Terry

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Maximal-
I appologize if I came off a little rough, but when you click on a link to a site that is a supporting vendor on DSMtalk, the premier DSM resource on the web, whose vendors are top of the line and on top of their game, DSMs really oughta be a huge factor of their buisness.
With that said, Welcome! What other types of products are in R&D for your DSM line?

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Got Insulin? said:
Maximal-
I appologize if I came off a little rough, but when you click on a link to a site that is a supporting vendor on DSMtalk, the premier DSM resource on the web, whose vendors are top of the line and on top of their game, DSMs really oughta be a huge factor of their buisness.
With that said, Welcome! What other types of products are in R&D for your DSM line?
Understandable and this is my first real attempt at branching out to another platform. I've honestly yet to hear a complaint on my products or services over the 4 years I've been offering 3S parts so I think you guys will be happy with me.

As for other products some basic exhaust items will be coming out soon. My big product for the 3S is solid motor mounts so if the interest is there I might develop some of them. Other than that I'm looking for input on what else you guys would be interested in.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Updated the site for you guys and got rid of most of the 3S only references. Just need to go through the products and mark them for 3S/DSM use only. I'm assuming you guys can figure out the parts that are universal though.

Terry

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
I know this post is months old but life got a bit crazy and I haven't been on forums other than the 3S ones for a while...

Anyways, they're for the 3S. If you guys are interested in solids I could probably come up with a set that would work with the DSM's...I'd just need a set of stock mounts to work off of.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.