DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Rice gauge. :D lol.

·
Registered
130 Posts
If it were an empty gauge pod wouldn't be nothing in mine! I have the center vent that holds 2 gauges. I left one open for extra heat control! LOL

Rob

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it says "Rice" with Low Med and High with the needle pinned at high. lol :)

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,496 Posts
ikickuintheball said:

Rice gauge. :D lol.
I have a rice guage too. My autometer a/f gauge. I actually call it my techno dance party gauge. It fits that description better.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
techno dance party gauge lol thats funny:D

·
Registered
619 Posts
Re: Re: What do you have in your empty gauge pod?

talontsiawd said:

I have a rice guage too. My autometer a/f gauge. I actually call it my techno dance party gauge. It fits that description better.
Woah, dude, you need to do something about that shift knob, unless you're going for the WRC style of having the shifter right next to the steering wheel.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Re: Re: Re: What do you have in your empty gauge pod?

PokeyTheDSM said:

Woah, dude, you need to do something about that shift knob, unless you're going for the WRC style of having the shifter right next to the steering wheel.
Put the 1G pistol grip nob in there! You'll have alot more leverage when getting it in gear, like a breaker bar! ;)

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,496 Posts

PokeyTheDSM said:

Yeah, i know, my car didn't come with a stock one. I ended up drilling out the inside to make it shorter. Eventually i am going to get a stock knob and a b&m shortshifter.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts

PokeyTheDSM said:

lmao

·
Registered
56 Posts
Re: Re: What do you have in your empty gauge pod?

talontsiawd said:

I have that same guage. It irritates the hell out of me....

·
Registered
103 Posts
Techno A/F gauges

if your blinkey light A/f gauge is buggin the shinto beans out of you like mine was, try what i did, go to home depot and get some smoke tinted plexi glass, the plastic stuff and cut a piece out so it is a circle and put it over the gauge, its still visible when you wanna look at it, but doesnt attract so much attention.

·
Registered
194 Posts

Hamster gauge.

-Rich

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DragonKnight said:

Hamster gauge.

-Rich
OMG. that owns! :D I neeed to get a panda! hehe.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Re: Techno A/F gauges

spinAll4 said:
if your blinkey light A/f gauge is buggin the shinto beans out of you like mine was, try what i did, go to home depot and get some smoke tinted plexi glass, the plastic stuff and cut a piece out so it is a circle and put it over the gauge, its still visible when you wanna look at it, but doesnt attract so much attention.
got any pics?

·
Registered
176 Posts
yea i also hate my "techno dance party gauge" but for some reason everyone else seems to love watching it.
*nick*

·
Registered
652 Posts
iameatingpez said:
yea i also hate my "techno dance party gauge" but for some reason everyone else seems to love watching it.
*nick*
I'm thinking about getting a techno dance party gauge for my passengers.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts