DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can see from my site I've mainly focused on 3S parts in the past. As you probably figured I'm working on migrating over to the DSM market too. Asking you guys for a bit of a hand here and give me some ideas on products you would like to see. If you have a few minutes go through the site and look at the custom 3S parts I make...if you think something like that would work on a DSM let me know and I'll start working on it. If there's something completely new you want let me know there too.

Terry

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
2g manual steering rack.
1g/2g Harness bars that won't break the bank.
Fog light covers for those with the SSAC fmic. Like this:

Remake or copy the hayame radiator brackets since nobody else does.
1g/2g headlights with the holes in them for air flow.
SS or aluminum timing belt covers.
Knuckles for brembo brakes that don't cost $500 a pair
Solid motor mounts

That's all I have for now.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Gamble said:
2g manual steering rack.
1g/2g Harness bars that won't break the bank.
Fog light covers for those with the SSAC fmic. Like this:

Remake or copy the hayame radiator brackets since nobody else does.
1g/2g headlights with the holes in them for air flow.
SS or aluminum timing belt covers.
Knuckles for brembo brakes that don't cost $500 a pair
Solid motor mounts

That's all I have for now.
EXACTLY what he said.

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Also, brackets that work for a 1g radiator in a 2g car would be nice.
Some sort of front bumper support for those of us who have removed theirs for a FMIC

Aluminum replacements for the brake fluid reservoir that moves it a little higher up and farther back for us 2g guys who run a SMIM.

Aluminum replacement for the bracket that holds our 2g fuse box in the engine bay.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
What I want to see and I could use one is a SS or aluminum lower radiator hose for a 2g WITH bung for water temp sensors.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Gamble said:
What I want to see and I could use one is a SS or aluminum lower radiator hose for a 2g WITH bung for water temp sensors.
I noticed you said 2g, but is there one for a 1g?

Hey Terry, any word on those solid 1g mounts yet, bud?

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Polished aluminum t-belt cover. There was a guy that used to make them but he has since fallen off the face of the earth. I cant see them being all that hard to make once you have a template made up.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Got Insulin? said:
I noticed you said 2g, but is there one for a 1g?

Hey Terry, any word on those solid 1g mounts yet, bud?
Got a link to a 1g one? I'm curious to see it.

Jp90Talon said:
Polished aluminum t-belt cover. There was a guy that used to make them but he has since fallen off the face of the earth. I cant see them being all that hard to make once you have a template made up.
he...he...he... I got one. naner naner naner

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Jp90Talon said:
PM Redtsi252, he can make them for you. ;)

I got another idea, can someone make a 2g ram air headlight so we don't have to take our headlights off at the track? And use the spots for the brights as the lo beams.

Another idea is a 4" intake from the turbo that goes up like a normal intake then down into that hole behind the headlight all as one piece and have the filter AND maf connect down there to lower intake air temps.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Working on a few things in this thread for you guys. The 1G control arms are of course done and selling well. I'm working with someone one a set of 2G's but he seemed to have disappeared.

As for the mounts I'm still looking for cores to make up a jig with. After that it should be somewhat quick. If I get a chance one day I'll have to run to the you-pull-it yard and try to find a set.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Working on a few things in this thread for you guys. The 1G control arms are of course done and selling well. I'm working with someone one a set of 2G's but he seemed to have disappeared.

As for the mounts I'm still looking for cores to make up a jig with. After that it should be somewhat quick. If I get a chance one day I'll have to run to the you-pull-it yard and try to find a set.

I can send my 1G mounts if you dont think you will have them too long. PM me a number and the best time to be reached and lets work something out.

Thanks,

Jason

1 - 20 of 20 Posts