DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 96 gsx a/t, i just got, a boost guage, boost controller, k&n air filter, RRE upper IC pipe, greddy type-s bov, and apex n1 cat-back exhaust, i would also like to get fp big28 eventually to let u guys know...i'm pretty new and i was just wondering what i should get next...

thanks

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
How much does that help on a basically stock car? I was thinking about doing that as the next mod on my car. The only thing holding me back is I haven't felt like pulling my carpet up again to run the wire from the battery.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmmm

which would be the best fuel pump in leading up to the fp big28? and would i need an fpr and iff so where should i get that?

thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
walbro 190 rewire is enough.... i have an rx7 pump which flows 210 not rewired.. i chose this becasue i ddint want to go through the hasle of rewiring anything.

RRE has the list of fuel pump upgrades you can use.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys

·
Registered
84 Posts
The walbro 190 with the rewire is suffucient for up to 400 hp, or so they say.

And buy the way throw that FPbig28 idea away and go with the Big28 Killer from turbochargers.com better housings and less money with the best quality around. Tchargers is one of the only Mitsu/Garrett certified rebuilders/modifiers in the country. FP is not! Yeah great turbos from FP but the whole thing is the guy who started FP used to work at Tchargers and took the frank and put the green and red name on them whoopi! Like he invented a new thing! Common, whatever, I wouldn't spend a dime @ FP.

L8r

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
hmmmm

is this big28 killer a direct bolt i know the big28 is??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts