DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spent atleast 2 hours looking on the message board to find out how much camber it takes to correct the Prokit. I have come up to the conclusion that I won't need a front camber kit but will need a rear kit. Is this correct??? Should I go for the .75- +1.5 or the 1.5-3.5 for the rears OR does it really matter which I go with??? (This car is a FWD 2G using KYB AGX and a prokit. )

Semper Fi guys!

"The Cowboy"

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
You might not need them in the reat either, some people do, some don't. It kinda depends on your car. I would probably get an alinment first to see if you need one. But if you want to order the kit right away, i'd probably go with the less of the two (.75- +1.5), the prokit doesn't drop the car that much. And it seems to drop the gsxs more the the gsts, so you might get lucky!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I took it to an alignment shop (NTB) 2 weeks ago and the guy said that it will need a camber kit on the back so I couldn't get the alignment done. Then last weekend I had an old man T-bone my car (in the pass side rear, door on back) and with the body damage broke my drivers lower ball joint on the front (tried to maneuver around him and popped on the curb) . I checked out nopi.com and they have a set of adjustable lower ball joints. Would it be wise to pick up a set of these too instead of satins OE brand?? Also anyone have a preference on rear camber kits???

Here is the website to Nopi ....

http://www.nopionline.com/index.cfm...&catyear=1995&catid=0010&pcid=076&vTitle=1995 MITSUBISHI Eclipse Suspension%20Suspension%20Alignment%20Kit

OOH-RAH!
"The Cowboy"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts