DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how come this section doesnt get any action? actually, minimal participation from vendors would be better phrasing. i go to other car forums and check out their group buys, and im jealous. they have pages and pages of them (nice stuff too). im not referring to honda pages either. im just wondering where all the vendors are?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I think what scares alot of them away is the fact you cant refer to your URL and we don't have a "For sale/Wanted" Section... But thats just me...

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KooK said:
I think what scares alot of them away is the fact you cant refer to your URL ...
are you serious? in a group buy you cant put a vendor url in?
yeah that might explain a little

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Jap drifter I'm a little confused.... there have been three vendor buys started in that forum within the past two weeks or so. That's more than since the end of summer...? :confused:

It's a group buy forum though, you know, we can't go out and "drum up business" in there. :)

And this nonsense about the fact you can't put a URL in the GB forum is not true. :rolleyes:

(Edit, I can't spell today LOL)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah im not saying the lack of participation is dsmtalk's fault, im just wondering why it is so slight. and im not suggesting that dsmtalk should go out and try to stir up some buys. like i said before, other types of cars, such as the mr2, have tons of GBs. those cars arent that abundant in the first place, yet massive support is there from the vendors. i just dont really get it. i wont even mention hondas.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Personally I kind of think it is our responsibility, as members. If there is something you want, and think others might want too, e-mail your vendor of choice and tell them about our group buy section. If lots of us start doing that, I would bet there would be an increase in vendor activity in that section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts