DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have installed to front strut braces into my 95 tsi. Both rub against the hood. One is on the strut tower and the other was mounted behind it. Whats going on here? This never happened on my 1g

·
Registered
662 Posts
where'd you get it from? not to sound condensending but are you sure it's for the front and not the rear?

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHAHAHA. No its not the rear.

Basically the front is the same as a buschur front strut brace. And before that it was a neuspeed that linked on the BIG bolts behind the strut tower. Both rubbed against the hood

·
Registered
662 Posts
when I get home from work, I'll take a pick of my front brace and post it so you have someting to compare it to... anything specific you'd want me to take a picture of?

·
Registered
662 Posts
i happen to have a pic on my website, i up the brightness and contrast so you could see the brackets a bit better, if you need to I can take some more pictures when I get home

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Basically mine is the EXACT same as that but is not red. I think its the hood. If it happened with 2 bars it must be

1 - 7 of 7 Posts