DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
You ever hear of that brand? Neither did I. And it's a paper cone. Most likely its a low brand trying to get recognition, selling cheap. Good luck if you break it though. It could be worth a shot, but I doubt it. Quality never comes cheap, well, that cheap.

·
Registered
747 Posts
A paper cone does not mean it's not a good speaker! We run the MMATS Juggernauts in our competition trucks, and hit 174.9 with two 15" PAPER coned subs!

Now I'm not saying the e-bay speakers are good, I've never heard of them; but a well built paper cone is not junk. From the looks of these speakers, they're built in Korea. See the white sticker with numbers on it? This usually means a Korean mass produced product that gets different dust covers put on the same speaker that has different brand names printed on it.
E-bay sucks, and I especially wouldn't buy something like a speaker from there. Like what Otis said, good luck when it blows! It's silly to buy something you've never actually heard, too.

Hello Bifkin and Morris County!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i don't need speakers right now, i have 2 10" rockfords right now... i just happened to see it and was like "huh?"

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts