DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a air/fuel guage from a friend for free because he started to part out his dsm and sold it. Now he has a civic with a b20. Ok, I have a single pod that holds a boost guage. I dont want to get a dual pod, I just want to leave that how it is. So then where am I supposed to put the air/fuel guage? I saw a pick that had a air/fuel guage put in above his shifter, it was cut out and put into the pannel (I think there was a TT next to it too) Other than that, any other suggestions?

·
Registered
374 Posts
they make replacement instrument cluster bezels that will hold 2 gauges, or you can get one of the vent gauge pods. i think machv sells em but im not sure. another thing you might want to check out is rre's carbon stuff, click on the carbon fiber vents and there are some gauge pods there too, i think its called carbontrix. good luck
Peace
-Jeff

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I got a guage bazel from someone for real cheap ($25) so I couldnt pass that up. Ok so now I have an extra spot to put my air/fuel guage. I have an extra spot on the bezel, I was wondering if I could put a shift light there? Has anyone ever done this or know how to do this? All the shift lights I see are on moster tach's. Anyone have any links to where shift lights are? Or is there a page that says how to make your own with LED's?

·
Registered
662 Posts
You can get shift lights at alot of places, try www.summitracing.com

For the time being, I believe you can put a lense cover over it so it looks a little cleaner.

·
Registered
89 Posts
X|Crescens said:
Well I got a guage bazel from someone for real cheap ($25) so I couldnt pass that up. Ok so now I have an extra spot to put my air/fuel guage. I have an extra spot on the bezel, I was wondering if I could put a shift light there? Has anyone ever done this or know how to do this? All the shift lights I see are on moster tach's. Anyone have any links to where shift lights are? Or is there a page that says how to make your own with LED's?
Just go to kragen or pep boys for that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts