DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your place/website of choice for car audio/video?
I'm looking for some monitors (nothing fancy or too expensive) for my headrest on my daily driver.

·
Registered
149 Posts
This is a good site with good price's. I have purchased a few thing's from their site with no complaint's. sonicelectronix.com

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yah I like that place, i was just there. Also checked out onlinecarstereo.com, ikesound.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who would sell a gps adpater kit for a kenwood dnx512?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I personally go to crutchfield or sonci electronix for all the information on things and then buy from online car stereo. Online car stereo has better pricing most of the time, but they don't have very good pictures or information on their products.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I've purchased many things through sonic electronix's eBay store for awesome prices and I've never had a problem with any of it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
My Kenwood deck, Infinity Kappa components front + rear, Both JL audio amps, all of the wiring, and the 2 JL 10" W3's came from HiFi Sound Connection's Ebay store.

·
Registered
61 Posts
You can't go wrong with Crutchfield. You pay a little more but it's worth it for the instructions and customer service. Plus you can usually find promo codes.

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
I like sonicelectronix.com
I usually don't buy from places who swap "X"'s for "C"'s or "Z"'s for "S"'s but SonicElectronix is my exception. :p

·
Registered
63 Posts
I use crutchfield for research. Then I usually check ebay. I just bought a kenwood excelon x693 head unit. Crutchfield price $209.99 and free shipping. Ebay price $159.99 brand new with free shipping. (Of course I went Ebay.) I also use google shopping to check prices for all sorts of different sites. My impatience also leads me to buy Alpine type-s 6 1/2 components from Best Buy for $133.99. Google shopping shows I could have had them for under $100.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts