DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ebay is a great place to buy stereo equipment. A lot of wholesale dealers and car audio stores link there websites to ebay. You just have to thumb through all the crap. Cruchfield is a good place to buy from if you want to "full price". I have used Pricegrabber.com and amazon to find a lot of my car audio. I just usually stay with a highly rated seller that only sells car audio and such. Hope this helps.
Try out thefind.com as well, its also like pricegrabber.

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
All of my favorites have been posted in the thread already. :)

Ive bought 5 amps from them and everyone of them were perfect and the best deal i could find
i bought an amp from onlinecarstereo.com, had no issues, quick and free shipping, cant beat that
Please review rule #7 when posting on DSMtalk. Thanks!

·
Registered
61 Posts
sonicelectronix is the best prices ive seen. They always have sales buy one get one and stuff. Crutchfield used to be good until they changed the site and upped the prices.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I bought some speakers from Crutchfield.com and my amp, and subs from thedeepdiscount.com. Both have great prices. Thedeepdiscount.com has incredible prices!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Crutchfield is definitely a good source for info but they are very pricey. I just find what I want on crutchfield and then just look for it new in the box on ebay at the cheapest price possible

·
Registered
6 Posts
Onlinecarstereo.com. Currently putting together a sound system for my dakota and have purchased both my subwoofers and bass amps from them. Shipping was free and everything got to my door without any problems. It took a week to get the subs and more than 2 weeks for the amps though. I don't know if it was their fault though or if they had to wait to get the next shipment of stock into their facility? Either way, I still got everything and being he patient person I am, I'm still going to order my highs amp and speakers from them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
When I bought new door and rear deck speakers for my G6 I went on Crutchfield and found some lower priced Pioneers with good reviews and higher wattage ratings than anything you'll find at your local walmart, then I bought them on ebay using the part numbers and saved $40-$50.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Everyone that has mentioned Crutchfield is forgetting one important thing. They give you just about everything you'll need to install what you buy from them. For example, head units come with the wiring harness and install kit. Usually by the time you buy that stuff seperately, you're not saving money by buying it somewhere else. Plus, every time I've dealt with their customer service, they've gone way above the call of duty.

·
Elite DSMtalker
3,269 Posts
Punk3rz, take it easy bumping some of these older threads. I know that you want to get out of the newbie status but you should try to post more in the areas of the board where members are looking for assitance with fixes. Also remember that posts in the "lounge" or off topic area dont add to your post count, in case you didnt know that. We want members to be here for the right reasons, not just to use the classifieds section, we want you to be here because your an enthusiast and you really want to be here, otherwise the site ends up doing the walk of shame after your done whoring it out and nobody wants to feel like that the next day, especially being so close to the holidays.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
+1 on Sonic, I have gotten alot of car audio things from them and never had a problem.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts