DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what body kit this is?
http://www.overboost.com/story.asp?id=192

I've never seen it before, but it looks nice. Just subtle additions to the factory panels that give the car a nice look.

I've never really liked any kits, but since I'm considering a 97+ front bumper and a fersh paint job next summer, this might actually be a possibility...

Or I could just leave the car stock looking....

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
that kit, in my opinion, isn't all too subtle.
Have you considered maybe just changing your 95 body with a 97-99?
It seems to be a popular appearance mod with 95/96 dsms.
I personally think that 97-99 eclipse body's are very sexy.
Just pick up a set of headlamps, and a front and rear bumper.
But do what you like.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe subtle is the wrong word, but I actually like it.

I've thought about going with the 97+ factory body, but I also like my 95 as is, especially with the grey stripe at the bottom.

It seems like their ar always nice/fast/modded 97+ DSM running around, I kinda like having a super clean, quick 95.

I also think the 97+ front bumper only looks unbalanced, I'd have to get the side skirts and rear bumper too, including the foglamps and backup lights that could get pricey...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
shadrach103 said:
Maybe subtle is the wrong word, but I actually like it.

I've thought about going with the 97+ factory body, but I also like my 95 as is, especially with the grey stripe at the bottom.

It seems like their ar always nice/fast/modded 97+ DSM running around, I kinda like having a super clean, quick 95.

I also think the 97+ front bumper only looks unbalanced, I'd have to get the side skirts and rear bumper too, including the foglamps and backup lights that could get pricey...
Thats true. It seems as though the 97-99 bumper switch is becoming trend whorish, but I still like it.
It's also true that you see more 97-99 dsm's that are nicely done, it's not as often to find 95/96 ones.
although all the parts could get pricey, check around at junkyards.
I remember once when someone hit and ran my pass. side quarter panel, I just went to a junkyard and picked one up, same colour and all. Had to get them to take it off, but junkyards are nice to have.

·
Registered
38 Posts
gone in 60 seconds fan or what?

i just noticed you like to name your cars infury, so did you watch Gone in 60 Seconds too many times or what?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Re: gone in 60 seconds fan or what?

blue176 said:
i just noticed you like to name your cars infury, so did you watch Gone in 60 Seconds too many times or what?
naming cars has been around a lot longer than that movie.
I started naming my cars the 3rd day I bought my GS-R which was back in 1998. Long before that movie was out. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts