DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Who can tell me which wheels these are on the 2g?

It's the first car with my paint I've seen with black/polished lip wheels. I didn't originally buy black/polished wheels because I didn't think it would look good, but this one makes me think otherwise.

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
tsi2psi said:
A black with polished lip wheels would look good on any car, or color.
Or very over-played...

swade

·
Registered
104 Posts
You should try the DrifZ wheels. Or try the ones I have on my car they look similar, mine are the ASA JH8's and my 2g is black, they look pretty sick I gotta say.

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Here's another. They're a member of this board; ClipseGST.

I'd have to agree, they are overplayed, which is another reason why I didn't buy a set when I purchased mine. But, I'm curious about these anyway. Like I said, I already have a set, and don't need another, but I'd like to know anyway.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I don't think these are exactly the same wheels, but here are some that are really close:

Motegi Tracklites

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
93_GSX said:
I think those rims look really nice. I would roll them on my car.
I'd rather spend 1300 dollars elsewhere lol.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Don Boosted said:
I'd rather spend 1300 dollars elsewhere lol.
I'd like to have a nice looking car, not just something that has a nice motor. I know there are people here that are *only* concerned with going fast, or making power, or turning corners or whatever. I don't like it when people forget about how their car looks. I understand these cars cost money, especially when modding, but a car *can* look as nice as it is fast. There really isn't anything wrong with that. I promise.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I would use those track lights.

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The place I bought my current wheels, Motegi RT5s, also has the Traklites. I thought these were a little different, but I could be wrong.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Track lite's are nice rims, but a little over priced considering they are still Motegi's.

I would look into something else personally. I've always been a fan on the 5-zigen FN01r-c and the Enkei RSV's. Those would both look good on you car.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts