DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Bought Asmo's old white EVO 8 rs, now its my mess to get sorted. Its right at home on jackstands next to the DSM.

@ben_two_brothers_tuning
for the IG crew
No shit! Hows he been doing?

I haven't been on here in what feels like eons.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Imma double post here for a minute because frankly I don't know how to use the new layout. Or a computer. Got so used to my phone that I haven't really been using a PC anymore. Now I got a Mac and I'm all sorts of confused. But it was free so no complaints.

I joined here when I was 16. I'm now 29, have a family and bought a home. Life's been a journey thats for sure. Lot of great moments, lots of learning experiences and a few things I should have thought twice about before doing but it is what it is!

I'm still into the 'Bishis. I've owned 7 1G's, currently still own #6 which I've had for 5 years. A black 1993 TSi AWD, bone stock with 58k miles I picked up off the second owner. Fair weather driven, garage queen (heated in the winter) its whole life. It's insured as a classic and I have it out a couple times a month on nice sunny warm days. Plan to keep it for a long time. Nice and stock to preserve a piece of DSM history. Still has AC and all that good stuff. I did take it to the track last year though! Banged off a 14.7 @ 93 on the first pass and I figured that's enough beating on the classic lol

The next car is a black 2008 Evo X GSR. Bought it 4 years ago meaning to keep it stock. Ended up doing full bolt-ons and an FP black, made around 470-480whp on pump. Ran an 11.6 @ 120 with a giant boost leak. I take this car everywhere as long as there's no snow or salt on then ground... as far as 6-8 hours up north camping, loaded to the tits with gear, etc. But this last winter I ditched the FP Black setup for an ETS T4 top mount with a PTE 6266, did the Evo 8 rear diff swap, and a bunch more smaller stuff. Goal is to push the stock block as close to the 10's as I can!

I also own a 2008 Ford Escape v6 4wd as the winter beater/daily beater. And I actually really like it! Bought it for $2k 2 years ago, it's got 200k miles and runs like a top.

Got a dog too. Bernese mountain dog mixed with a doberman. He's 130lbs, and needy as hell lol

Glad to see some of you on here still. I read your posts and it reminds me of the good old days when this place was packed and thriving. The sad truth is, all boards are dead. Local boards, this, even the ECMlink forums :(

61 - 64 of 64 Posts