DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im pm'd both site admins as well as a moderator. Im trying to help the community out by finally finding someone to make adjustable rear control arms. I need to know whats going on here so this deal doesnt go south and everyone loses out. I made a thread to show what they looked like and found that there was interest. Now almost a week later Ive gotten no response from the mod team on if a group buy will be possible on this site. I need to know if the maker has to be a supporting vendor or not. Whats the deal?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maximal performance. They specialize in 3s cars, but took the time to retro fit theyre design to work on 1g awd dsms. They are easily 10x stronger than the ingalls and far easier to use and install than the eccentric kits.

·
Honorary Administrator
4,869 Posts
Yes they need to be a supporting vendor. Business sales, whether group buy or not, are not allowed here except by supporting vendors.

Sorry your PM went unanswered... I get a few too many of those and tend to skip over them sometimes. ;)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not a problem at all. I know you guys work hard but ive been trying to get him an answer so we can get the ball running. Id rather have him become a vendor on this site as im not much of a fan of tuners, or the way its ran.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Am James said, I'm sorry about that. Your PM fell under the category of "I'll answer that when I get home". Then I totally forgot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts