DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have read alot of threads about peoples girlfriends cheating on them and i just dont get it. Why do girls cheat?(guys also, but it seems girls cheat more) it just pisses me off, i cant stand having to worry about a girl cheating on me, it hasnt happened yet, but im afraid i would just breakdown and cry and just be deppressed if one did. I would NEVER cheat on a girl, i will barely ever check out another girl if im dating someone, and if i do, i feel bad about it afterwords.
so why? why do women cheat?
i want everyones insight on this, specialy from the females perspective.

·
Registered
493 Posts
i do not know what posesses people too.

i had a chance to "get with" this girl while me and my exgf were fighting and i knew me and my exgf were getting back together and i felt really bad about knowing that and considering "getting with" this chick. looking back i think i should have. before you bash i broke up with that gf because i found out she had cheated on me with atleast 12 guys in a years time. im not talking going out and making out or just fooling around. she fucked 12+ guys. and then went home and called and told me how much she loved me. i hate that bitch and hope she burns in hell.

matter of fact i almost went over to her house with a shotgun but my friends stopped me and pumped me full of beer to calm me down. i ended up passing out and realizing it wasnt worth it.

·
Registered
357 Posts
dantheman said:
i found out she had cheated on me with atleast 12 guys in a years time. she fucked 12+ guys.
Word to that. I know what that's like.

Just take comfort in the fact that almost any guy will have nothing to do with her from now on. If they find out, they'll be nauseated by how much of a slut she is.

·
Registered
493 Posts
i had a friend of hers make a list. i have made it a point to find and tell each guy what she did. ive only found 3 or so.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Man or woman, doesn't it come down to happiness? If you are TRULY happy in a relationship then the thought should never cross your mind. In order to cheat there has to be a level of unhappiness somewhere. Whether it be the stupid little things that people do that annoys the other one, lack of communication, not feeling loved by the other, not enough sex in the relationship, yadda, yadda, yadda. Whatever the reason, something in the union is not right with at least one of the people involved. Are they finding in others the qualities they wish their gf/bf possessed, even for a brief amount of time? Or do they just not REALLY love the person they're with?
I can't really give you a set in stone answer because I've never been in that situation to actually consider cheating on my man. I have never nor will ever cheat. I've been hit on dozens of times and it's not really that hard to turn a guy down....even when you're single.;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
jap drifter said:

...or copious amounts of liquor

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!! This can NEVER EVER be used as a VALID excuse!!! Plain and simple! Anyone who does try to use this as reasoning is looking for an easy out.
If I'm happy in my relationship then getting drunk is not going to make me want anyone other than my man......even if he isn't there while I'm drinking.:)

·
Registered
493 Posts
i have to disagree turbobabe. if your REALLY drunk. where you dont know where you are or what your doing it can be used. if you had a couple beers and then cheated yes it isnt a valid excuse. but if your partying and get out of hand and say drink a case and a half of beer your not gunna know where you are. i did. i stopped drinking at 3:45am at a party i had and passed out at 5:30ish. my friends tell me what i was doing but i do not remember any of it.in that situation i beleive it could be used as an excuse. cause if you wake up naked next to someone and didnt know how you got there. i mean cmon

·
Registered
140 Posts
dantheman said:
i have to disagree turbobabe. if your REALLY drunk. where you dont know where you are or what your doing it can be used. if you had a couple beers and then cheated yes it isnt a valid excuse. but if your partying and get out of hand and say drink a case and a half of beer your not gunna know where you are. i did. i stopped drinking at 3:45am at a party i had and passed out at 5:30ish. my friends tell me what i was doing but i do not remember any of it.in that situation i beleive it could be used as an excuse. cause if you wake up naked next to someone and didnt know how you got there. i mean cmon
I've never been drunk to the point of not remembering what I've done.:p
This is where I have to part the sexes and say a stiff dick has no conscience.;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
damnslowtalon said:

Then you've obviously never been hit on by a guy like me :eek: ;)
That confident huh?;)

·
Registered
493 Posts
if you think a wang will even reconsider not going diving your crazy. when the guy is tooo drunk to know what he is doing and the chick is ready for it there is no stopping it. you might kinda slip into reality a couple times during it and be like WTF but it seems like a dream. i speak from experience.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why drink at all if you think you might possibly put yourself in a situation to cheat on someone you love?
I don't drink ever. EVER. My friends actually get kinda mad at me about it because we go to bars and I am the only sober one there and I make fools of all the stupid drunk guys trying to hit on me and my friends.
Getting drunk is so totally stupid and idiotic to begin with....ugh...I just dont get why someone would want to degrade themselves by getting drunk and looking stupid.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Originally posted by dantheman
i found out she had cheated on me with atleast 12 guys in a years time. she fucked 12+ guys.
Now see, if a girl did that too me, id be pretty pissed off, but not for the fact that she actually cheated on me, but rather she let me lick her coochie knowing that she had 12 other guys bang her and she could have gotten sumthin and not even had known it.

MIKe

·
Registered
493 Posts
thats the main reason i was pissed. because we were dating about 6months then broke up so she could go be with another guy (i didnt know she told me she just needed some space). 2 months later she came crawling back. i took her back being the dope i am. then we were together for a year after that. that is when the cheating happened. and all the while we were engaging in sexual acts. all kinds of them. that and the fact that she would sit and tell me how much she loved me and then would go out and bang another dood, oooooo when i found out i almost killed her. i called and broke it off with her while she was on her way to prom with some guy. fuckin bitch.

·
Registered
1 Posts
dantheman said:
thats the main reason i was pissed. because we were dating about 6months then broke up so she could go be with another guy (i didnt know she told me she just needed some space). 2 months later she came crawling back. i took her back being the dope i am. then we were together for a year after that. that is when the cheating happened. and all the while we were engaging in sexual acts. all kinds of them. that and the fact that she would sit and tell me how much she loved me and then would go out and bang another dood, oooooo when i found out i almost killed her. i called and broke it off with her while she was on her way to prom with some guy. fuckin bitch.
I would be pissed too....that girl deserves a STD.

·
Registered
197 Posts
turbobabe said:
Man or woman, doesn't it come down to happiness? If you are TRULY happy in a relationship then the thought should never cross your mind. In order to cheat there has to be a level of unhappiness somewhere. Whether it be the stupid little things that people do that annoys the other one, lack of communication, not feeling loved by the other, not enough sex in the relationship, yadda, yadda, yadda. Whatever the reason, something in the union is not right with at least one of the people involved. Are they finding in others the qualities they wish their gf/bf possessed, even for a brief amount of time? Or do they just not REALLY love the person they're with?
I can't really give you a set in stone answer because I've never been in that situation to actually consider cheating on my man. I have never nor will ever cheat. I've been hit on dozens of times and it's not really that hard to turn a guy down....even when you're single.;)
damn a women that made since..... i totally agree with the above statement. inorder for someone to "want to cheat" there has to e a level of unhappiness or some type of misunderstanding between the man and the woman. believe it or not its kinda hard for a man to turn a woman away but sometimes if you are "involved" or "married" it take a special something to make you do it. i've done it way more times than i wanna remember to some women i.....well lets just say...."if i wasn't married" but i guess its up to the person.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts