DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been out of college for over 2 years now. I worked in a bar to help pay my way through school, so I was used to being up all hours of the night. You would think that 2 years of getting up and going to work would fix that. :rolleyes: I still stay up until like 3 or 4 AM most nights. I average about 3 - 4 hrs sleep on nights before I have to work. Then on my off days I sleep for like 12 hours. Kinda sucks because I sepnd my whole day off sleeping. Anyways, I noticed alot of you guys are on here same time I am. What keeps you up so late?

·
Registered
325 Posts
No job, but im finally able to get my unemployment checks, 300 bucks a week, I can do this for about 4 more months :)

MIKe

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was off today and slept until 3:30 (had my alarm set - how sad). So now I am not sleepy! Looks like its time for NyQuil!

·
Registered
493 Posts
i just can never sleep. tonight i introduced a new cat and my old cat didnt like it and began hissing and growling. so i am just sitting here watching MTV hoping for a good video.

·
Registered
197 Posts
because im 7 hours ahead of est and if i do say up late its cause i have some 0 dark 30 guard shift...oh well 2 more months left!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I just got home and its 5 in the morning

·
Registered
181 Posts
cuz i work from 10pm - 6am :D

·
Registered
988 Posts
Cocaine :cool:

Seriously, sometimes you just can't fall asleep. I usually don't have that problem ;)

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,495 Posts
I am in bed by no later than midnight. Usually ~11pm. How sad. :(

·
Registered
228 Posts
I also work late and often don't even eat dinner until midnight.
I do the "Super Dad" thing during the day so my wife can work 9-5. She has a degree and a real job.

How come all you late-nighters aren't in the CHATROOM? I am in there a lot after work and with the exception of Dantheman and Verserv, there is almost never anyone in there!
If you"re up at night, get in the chatroom! :D

·
Registered
749 Posts
stanfosd said:
I am in bed by no later than midnight. Usually ~11pm. How sad. :(
shit me too, if i dont im tired as hell the next day

peace

1 - 20 of 38 Posts