DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't believe I'm doing this either, but I want to get back in the game. I'm willing to trade my bike for your AWD (preferably 5-speed) DSM.

Requirements:

CLEAN BODY - NO RUST
CLEAN TITLE

After that, I'm flexible. If it's clean and close to stock, I'd like some money on top, if it's got mods, maybe we'll trade straight across.

I'll get some pics up either tonight or tomorrow, but I thought I'd get this up in case anyone was down for swapping. :tat:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know its not a FS thread but you still need pics!
Oops, sorry, here they are!

These are older, but I got them up here just so I wouldn't be breaking the rules. I'll get some new ones tomorrow when I take the bike out for gas.

details on bike please?
The bike has 11,175 miles. I'm the second owner, no lien on it. Some things that have been updated since that pic: Puig light smoked windscreen, cut down Yoshimura RS-5 slip on, solo seat cowl. Current registration for Missouri until October of 2013. Fresh battery that gets put on the battery tender if it doesn't get ridden for over a week. Always used Kawi-oil (forget the exact name, but it's green and from the stealership.) Bike has had one low side at less than 5 mph in the wet. All body parts are original and in near mint shape(fairings and tank.)

More questions? Ask me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.