DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do you get those window visors at? the big ass stickers that go on the winshield. i need a site. pleeeease help.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
make sure you get one that says eclipse on it..just in case people didnt know what kind of car it was:p

shit i forgot to give you a link. this is a place near me called vig design. EVERY RICER AND HIS MOM and a vigg design stick on their car. http://www.viggdesigns.com/ they do make custom shit too

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hay jon since we have identical car maybe you could give me some help. my car has black and yellow interior. the wife says to put a little bit of yellow on the outside to bring it all together. so i was thinking of a black visor with yellow writing or yellow with black writing. the interior has a LITTLE bit of yellow hear and there. i didn't want to over do it.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
eeehhhhh....i dunno man. i would personally not get the windshield decal. those things were "in" back in the 90s. now too many idiots have them...atleast near me they do.

if you must get one i wouldnt go with yellow either...i personally dont like yellow. id go with a straight white stripe if i "had" to put one on my car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you think that i should leave it alone keep the foctory look? i thought about painting it candy apple pearl orange leaving the top black and going with the gunmetal motegis. but i don't want to take every thing apart to paint it. at least not right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts