DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya all. I'm in the market for a 2g GSX, and I'm *really* partial to the black and tan interior, as opposed to the gray one. What colors do I have to choose from for getting the tan interior?
Thanks!

·
Registered
871 Posts
wasn't it just the gst's that came with the 2-tone interior????

bill

------------------
95 tsi-awd
91 tsi-fwd
95 civic turbo
82 gti

·
Registered
871 Posts
matter of fact i can't remember ever seeing a 2g gsx or tsi-awd with anything other then a gray interior, anybody ???????

bill

------------------
95 tsi-awd
91 tsi-fwd
95 civic turbo
82 gti

·
Registered
303 Posts
Nope, actually before I got my spyder I was going to buy a Red 99 GSX w/ tan interior. Also, the 2g catalog shows a gsx w/ tan. Definately exists.

Not sure if this is usual, but my car has a mix of black and grey (grey in the lower part of the dash area..glove box ..etc)
------------------
=KTP=
99SpyderGST

[This message has been edited by DRagtop (edited October 10, 2000).]

·
Registered
176 Posts
I thought I'd throw my question at this old thread. Has anyone seen a black 99 eclipse, with the completely BLACK leather interior? I know the 97 and 98's had like black and grey combinations, but the 99 had the completely black interior with white gauges. That would be sweet to have a black car with full black leather interior, and would be my color/interior combination of choice. I've seen alot of black w/ tan leather, but black on black I've never seen. If I was buying a gsx now, that's what I would be looking for.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
all 97- 99's in all models have grey,tan&black at least...My 97 GS had tan&black interior..My 99GST has black/black&grey(carpet,bottom of dash,a pillers,headliner,hatch area).

·
Registered
506 Posts
throwing my 2 cents in

95-96 models have 1 tone interior
97-99 models have 2 tone interior

I wouldn't put any color past any model though

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yeah that makes sense, but again I ask, has anyone seen BLACK paint exterior with BLACK leather interior?
I imagine it would have to have been special ordered from the dealer, as every black 97-99 I've seen, has the tan leather, or grey cloth.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
They don't make a all anycolor interior for 97-99.They two tone them so they can go either on the color combo on the leather/cloth.

EX:my homeboy has a red 99 GST.His leather is a light grey like the Sony Playstation with black.His seats,door inserts,floor board,headliner,piller,under dash,hatch area are grey.Every thing alse is black......You can compare it from my post above.

·
Registered
143 Posts
My old '99 GSX was black exterior, with black leather. However, it still had a grey glovebox, grey kick panels and grey trim pieces (A pillars were grey).

It looked cool, but black on black in the summer sucked
:(

·
Registered
506 Posts
I think an all black interior is a must with a carbon fiber/euro dash.....

I want a 1995 GSX with all black interior..

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Here's a few pics i took at lunch....I know my fiinger got in the way...lol...I'll try to get some better shots..This will give you an idea though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts