DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I gotta get me a MBC. So I figured I would order one and get it shipped out Monday. Well, it has been a while since i have been to boostcontroller.com and I must say, they have added a shit load of controllers. Last time I went, they had a regular JoeP. and a regular Hallman.

Well, I see now they have hallmans that you can controll in your car. But they are a little pricey. I think I would rather just pop the hood and control it that way. Considering I hardly ever goto the track and never change my boost often.

So, I think I am going to go with the Hallman ES kit.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Are people really that lazy. I love to get out and change the boost, gives me a reason to nail it in 3rd on a wide open street. Also it is so easy just turn the knob, no digital mess to deal with. Plus they are cheap for us penny pinchers.:D

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't mind getting out of the car to adjust something. In fact, the only time a cockpit adjustable boost controller would help, is if I were about to race a fast car on the street and had to crank up the boost a little.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Nope... well, no CE light on a 1990 anyway.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i got the CE light on my 98 so all i did was put back the BCS (with no hoses) and reset the ECU and bingo no more light, had this set up for almost 1/2 year and still no light :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts