DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Nait Sirhc said:
With the money and work put into it, I'm hoping to get $10K.

It probably won't happen, though.

*prays*
How about $150+reliable 2g? :D

·
Banned
1,224 Posts
Man, I would seariously think about buying that if it didn't have a rebuilt title(my dad will not even think about buying a car with a branded title). How fast is she? maby I should see if I can convicne my dad to at least think about cosingin on a loan for me.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, the -1 rating really sucks. It's from some fool who gives me the wrong address and then bad feedback, and won't respond to any emails.

Oh well.

To whoever wondered how fast it was: It's fast :) I really don't know how else to say it. Do you want me to go run her at the drag strip on Wednesday?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heh.

If you were wondering how fast she is, I just raced an LS1 Z28 from a stoplight and raped all over him.

Carissa is happy :)

Also, if anyone noticed in the eBay pics, count how many Mitsubishis you can see!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Is that a Diamante right behind Carissa? I had one of those, well my mom did, actually she had 2, a 93 and a 98....i love them! I wanted one for a while, until i got into the DSM stuff...they take over our lives!:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.