DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 14b in good working condition with no shaft play. Let me know what you guys got.
Thanks,
Dane

·
Registered
118 Posts
I got a killer one , I just pulled it off my 1993 like a month ago . the car was bone stock so I don't think its ever been boosted past stock psi. No shaft play, doesn't burn oil , or smoke . very nice . will throw in oil lines ,o2 housing and new mitsubishi gasket (turbo to manifold)
asking 150 shipped to your door ( its gonna cost me @ least 45 to ship so pretty cheap) Let me know.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sandiego1g said:
I got a killer one , I just pulled it off my 1993 like a month ago . the car was bone stock so I don't think its ever been boosted past stock psi. No shaft play, doesn't burn oil , or smoke . very nice . will throw in oil lines ,o2 housing and new mitsubishi gasket (turbo to manifold)
asking 150 shipped to your door ( its gonna cost me @ least 45 to ship so pretty cheap) Let me know.

Pm sent

·
Registered
263 Posts
I will trade 16g ebayer turboxs manifold and O2 houseing for a 2g head.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you saying that you'll trade a 16g with an exhaust manifold and o2 housing? I have 2 2g heads laying around, one is built, and the other is stock. Neither of them have cams or lifters. The built one has crower springs and I don't know what else.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Dang, I had to break down and buy one. I should have checked the tread earlier.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts