DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy a few 14Bs or 16G's that need a rebuild. What I want is a rebuildable turbo, not something that needs a turbine wheel, is missing the compressor cover, etc, although I might be interested in the parts as well.

Go forth and look in your closet, garage, or wherever you keep old stuff, sell it to me :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I know this is a longshot, but would you want a working 13g? I've got one laying around, but too dirty to make a paperweight out of it :)

-alex

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have a 14b that is in need of a rebuild. The seals are shot to my knowledge. It was leaking oil once the car warmed up and was at a standstill, like at a red light. You can PM if you are interested. I'll dig around for pictures for you. I'd take some new ones but I lent my camera to my friend so he could take pics of his newborn. I'll get the camera back if you want new pics though.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not really interested in the 13B, but I'll keep one ear to the ground and see if anyone might want it.

Golovemd, I'd take that one off your hands if you want. PM sent.

·
Registered
548 Posts
THREAD HIJACK

Shot me a cheap price on the 13g and anything that is wrong with it.

THREAD HIJACK

·
Banned
1,454 Posts
I have a bunch of good 14b parts. Good compressor wheels, compressor housings, center sections, 1 good set of bearings, no seals though.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a small 16g that has some shaft play with a polished compressor housing, compressor wheel will probably need to be replaced

let me know

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a 16G that has shaft play in it, although I wouldn't have a problem running it in my car if neccessary....let me know if you are interested...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts