DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to find a 1g bov..have a uicp on the way..and would like to have a bov to match...when the uicp gets here..so i dont have to sit and stare at the uicp.. :( anyways..only way i can get money to the seller is through a money order....so please post any interest thanks...
-preston

·
Registered
18 Posts
We can do brand new 1Gs for $78 if you dont' want to risk buying a used one in questionable condition. If you are interested shoot me a PM. :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've got one as well. I'll have pics up soon. PM if you're still interested.

-alex

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
tc4g63_Gs-T said:
im looking to find a 1g bov..have a uicp on the way..and would like to have a bov to match...when the uicp gets here..so i dont have to sit and stare at the uicp.. :( anyways..only way i can get money to the seller is through a money order....so please post any interest thanks...
-preston

I have a perfect working 1g blov from my 94 gst. I parted the car out so I dont need it anymore. $25 shipped.
Thanks,
Evan

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lighting in the room sucks, but here are some pics. The bov is a bit dirty, but still functions perfectly.

35 shipped.

-alex

·
Registered
453 Posts
Will be travelling to Nottingham, Baltimore on Thurs-Mon if you are interested. I would do $30 if you pick it up from me. Let me know and I'll throw it in the trunk and get your phone #. It's a 1g uncrushed BOV with piping that's cut (it came from a GVR-4)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts