DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doesn't matter what year or color, just must be 5speed and fairly cheap.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I know of a guy in MS selling one, 10pt roll cage, racing seat, 69k no rust clean title... pm me if you want his email address.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone got something closer to western pa????

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone??

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DAMN YOU!! Lol its okay, I think I found one at a local junk yard thats more priced my way, because I'm doing a eclispe 2gb front with a talon 2ga rear with a 6/4 combo. I'm picking it up for 400 I'm hoping....

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I thought you couldn't buy junked cars already? I was at the junkyard and wanted to pick up a NA that seemed in fairly good condition

They said they couldn't sell and I told him what about a junkyard title/damaged whatever

He said no

But what happened to the new dsm you got bro?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I still have it but its only fwd and I want a project dsm. In pa though you can get a salvaged title, car value is lowered. I just have always liked the looks of the 2gs just never could afford one, but now I know more about how to put dsms together so its time to put together this beast:)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Got a 1995 Green Talon AWD runs and drives fine for $3000 OBO in CT. I'll pull the motor and tranny and sell the shell if you'd like. PM me for details.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I have a white 99 gsx roller I am thinking about selling.It is in excellent shape and it only had one owner its whole life. It is 5 sp and has black leather interior. Would come with rims, wbo2 and a few other things.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts