DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
** I am in need of two items **:

The first thing I need is two (2) stock center caps that go on the 16" stock 2g Mitsubishi five spoke wheels with the recessed Mitsubishi star logo (and the springs if you have them). I believe the GSX carries the same center cap, but I am unsure. I recently had to have my rear tires replaced, and I was curious as to why it was taking so long. Well... apparently when they got to the second tire I came out into the shop and notice that the guy balancing the tire was slamming the wheel against the balancing stud and popped the center cap off and destroyed it (the shop was nice enough to not charge me for mount and balance fees). They had already done the first one like that and then were like "oh, we broke your center caps." :chair:

The second item I need might be a bit of a tough one. I need the lower side A/C line on the 4G64 that goes from the compressor to the firewall under the battery. I thought that possibly other 4G64 cars might have the same line, but the one I pulled off of a salvaged Mirage doesn't seem to be the same (the lower coolant port is on the passenger side on the Mirage. Unsure where it is on a 2g 4G64 equiped car as mine has never had the line there since I've owned it). I am unsure if 3g 4G64 Eclipses have the same line, but I'm having problems finding a salvaged 3g to check it out. I really only need the metal lines themselves. I can have the actual hose part made for me.

Need the both two things reasonably priced. Any help with any of the above items would be appreciated. Please PM or reply here. I will try to get a picture of the line I need for the 2g up sometime tonight.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not really a bump (I am still needing the two items by the way), but I thought I'd point something out -

I tried purchasing the needed A/C line from the dealer. There has been an apparent misprint in all of the North American records for the lower side A/C line on the 4G64. If you order it, you will get the incorrect line.

So now I'm still needing the correct line if anyone can find one. I'm worried about that line more now than the center caps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts