DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a TCU matching this description to fit my 92 TSi which is automatic. Must be 3 plug and obviously in working shape because I dont need another burndt TCU laying around.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
noone at all has got one of these things? What happened to the days of people having 500 misc. DSM parts laying in their garage :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have an Auto Eprom but I dont think you want to spend that much.
$250 I can probably find one for you.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ive got a couple Auto TCUs sitting around here. How about 150?

Kory Letts
98 Eclipse GSX
91 Talon TSi
95 RHD Civic Hatch

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys thanks for the responses but I actually just found one finally yesterday..

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I still need a TCU, the one I got turned out to be burndt as well!! Anyone have one??

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mitsu90 said:
got one out of a 92 TSI AWD $150 obo
Thats what I am looking for but I dont want to spend over $100 on it. Let me know and I can paypal the money. Its not burndt up like all the other ones I have gotten so far is it?

Thanks

·
Registered
206 Posts
it worked perfect, I blew the motor in my car so there shouldn't be any thing wrong with the TCU

·
Registered
206 Posts
I will do $100 shipped but I don't have pay pal. and I still have the whole car if there's anything else you need.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mitsu90 said:
I will do $100 shipped but I don't have pay pal. and I still have the whole car if there's anything else you need.
Suck, I guess I will have to send you a money order then? PM me your address.

I dont beleive there is anything else I need but I will think about it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts