DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up a first gen automatic for the girlfriend, oddly enough hers is stock turbo but needs some work and a state inspection.

I need a set of 390cc injectors, a fwd downpipe, and a 6 bolt oil pan. If you have any of this stock stuff laying around for cheap, please let me know!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
browning said:
hi i just parted out a fwd turbo i have the stock downpipe 390lb injectors and the blowoff with the stock pipe.have pics if your interested make an offer shipped on everything
I PM'd you about the stuff, keep it coming guys I need to get this stuff!

Sorry Insulin, I need stuff for a 1G bro.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I have a near mint custom made 2-1/2" DP with flex section and includes TP in 1 continuous pipe. Paid $200 to have it made by a guy I knew at Meineke and it came out real nice. Had it on my TSI fwd a/t for less than 1 yr until an engine fire destroyed the car. Anyway it's been sitting in my basement and at $50 it's a bargain imo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.