DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a valve cover thats in good shape. No cracks, stripped threads, or broken off bolts. I would buy a Hyundai cover or a run of the mill DOHC 2000 cover. I over torqued my valve cover that I painted in the middle and cracked it, now it leaks oil. I do not have paypal but I can send a money order same day with a picture confirmation as well. Thats how I have done dealings here in the past and it seems to work out for everyone, just check my feedback. Picture would be nice but not totally necessary. Cover does not need to be cleaned or have great paint as I will probably paint it myself before it goes on the car.Let me know what you have!!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I have one for $50 shipped it is in perfect shape no striped holes or cracks! It'll also come with a brand new oil cap/gasket and pcv valve.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I got one. 40+shipping. Perfectly stock. Lemme know where you are from and I'll send the bastard out ASAP. I've got no need. Getting ready for college soon...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.