DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are planning on doing a little junkyard turbo on my Friend's DD, its a Honda prelude and I heard that the DSM manifold bolts up with minor modification, so I want to buy those parts that have been laying on you guy's garage for a long time... It's a budet build, looking to spend around $200 more or less... let me know what you got...

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was fast... When someone with a 14b comes along, we'll start the negotiations ;)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Wow i have it all check my for sale thread. 0 miles on the 14b rebuilt.

Any mitsi flanged turbos will bolt up. Hell even the holset turbo can.

With the h22 you need to notch and inlarge/make the holes bigger.

As its not a perfect fit but after you notch it it will be.

lmk

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually it's an h23... ;)

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I have a a stock smic too if you need.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I need prices guys, so hit me up with prices shipped to 91911....

·
Registered
118 Posts
dam i just sold my 14b , but I got a good smic and 1g bov , the flange is welded on a 2 1/2 pipe . 50 for both , I'm in san diego so you can pick it up tommorow if you want ? I have a 1g manifold , thats cracked but was re-welded , you can have it for free . also have a new 14b mani-turbo gasket i'll throw in too .

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
sandiego1g said:
dam i just sold my 14b , but I got a good smic and 1g bov , the flange is welded on a 2 1/2 pipe . 50 for both , I'm in san diego so you can pick it up tommorow if you want ? I have a 1g manifold , thats cracked but was re-welded , you can have it for free . also have a new 14b mani-turbo gasket i'll throw in too .
And I believe we have a winner :) Where the hell were you guys when I needed a 14b??? :p

·
Registered
603 Posts
Pm sent.

Don Boosted said:
And I believe we have a winner :) Where the hell were you guys when I needed a 14b??? :p
Just now parting mine out i had dam near 10 of these dam things, but i got rid of mostly all of them if i can find more ill post it up.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok guys, I'll take sandiego1g's deal as he is local to me... I still need a cheap 14b...

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I have a 1g bov if the deal falls through for you, its was modded by dejon though, its been pressure tested to 28psi so far... Not sure if you looking for something like that but I figured I would throw it out there, who knows someone else might need it.;)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah man, I'm taking sandiego1g's offer... besides it's for a honda :p max ammount of boost it will see is like 6psi... so no need for a bov that holds 28 :D good luck selling it though

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
LoL, yea I figured he was shooting for under 10psi.. I'll probably just keep it for future use, seeing the ssac fmic comes with the 1g flange.

Someone get frank a cheap 14b, I know there's plenty of them out there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts