DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1) I'm interested in buying all of the plastic peices for the trunk of a 1GB. The only two requirements I have is that they are dark grey and in good looking condition. I've been scouring JYs, but I just can't seem to find anything that's in even so-so condition. BTW, I already have carpet, so it's just the plastic pieces.

2) Three guage holder that fits into the center vent bezel of a 1G. Needs to be 52mm.

3) The panel that fits on the door and becomes the ground effect on 1Gs, I think it's called a door skin. I'll post up pics of what exactly I'm looking for in a bit, but it must be from a 1GB TSI AWD, preferably in white, but any color will do.

You can see the crack in this picture right behind the front fender. Air got under it and tore it off about a month ago and I can't stand how stupid the car looks without it. To clarify, it's the plastic piece that attached to the door, nothing metal. If you've got all the mounting hardware that goes with it, that'd be great, too.

Thanks
Taylor

·
Registered
716 Posts
I have the plastic pieces you seek. How I could ship them... you would have to tell me. I will see what I can figure out and I will send you a couple pics as well.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good. I'm looking into how exactly to ship them as we speak. I'll let you know what I find, when I find it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Here is a quick pic I took of my parts. If you see something missing I am sure I have it, it is just out of the picture. I gutted the whole rear of my Laser so its all there. Let me know if you come up with a way to ship it.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everybody's got PMs.

Added to the list:
Sunvisors, Need the drivers, but will jump on both if you've got 'em.

Thanks,
Taylor

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update: Found somebody close to home for the interior peices and PM'd everybody accordingly; Still looking for that door piece, color DOES NOT matter, so if you've got a parts car, I WANT that piece.

Thanks,
Taylor

1 - 8 of 8 Posts